Takatsugu Kuriyama, M.Sc.
- He was born in Yokohama, 1983.
- He received a B.Sc. degree in engineering (computer science) from the Tokyo Institute of Technology (Osamu Hasegawa Lab.) in 2007.
- He received a M.Sc. degree in information science and technology (mechano-informatics) from the University of Tokyo (Kuniyoshi/Harada Lab.) in 2009.
- He is currently pursuing a Ph.D. degree in Kuniyoshi/Harada Lab., the Department of Mechano-informatics, Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, the University of Tokyo.
- He was awarded the 9th Annual Paper Award from the Virtual Reality Society of Japan in 2006.